If chronic pain is preventing you from enjoying an active, fun lifestyle or robbing you of your independence because you have to rely on others to help you lift things, go up and down stairs or even tie your shoes, then the price you’re paying is too high.
Maybe you've been told:
• Pain is just part of getting old. Excuse me?!
• You’ll need a shot to take the edge off. Ouch!
• Your pain should be managed with pills. Sigh...
• Surgery is really your only option. So much for a vacation this year…
We feel your pain
You’re in the prime of your life! You deserve to live life pain free, without having to rely on long-term prescription medication, painful shots or invasive surgery.
At Exercise Therapy KC, we offer non-invasive, therapeutic solutions to help you feel like the younger, more energetic version of yourself again.
By learning exercises you can do from home that specifically target the root cause of your pain, you can finally experience relief from painful conditions like:
• Low back pain, hip problems or bad knees
• Bulging disc, herniated disc, spondylolisthesis, or scoliosis
• Migraines, stiff neck or TMJ
• Sciatica, nerve pain or plantar fasciitis
Hi, I’m Travis Perret
I’m a leading expert in holistic pain relief through functional movement and posture and the best-selling author of Pain Free Life: Eliminate Chronic Pain and Get Back to a Younger, More Active You! I’ve spent more than 20 years helping my clients fix their pain without pain, pills, shots, or surgeries so that they can get back to living a more active, fulfilling life. There’s nothing more satisfying to me than seeing how this therapy changes my clients’ lives.
“I was diagnosed with tendonitis in Sept 2011. After many orthopedic visits, two steroid injections, numerous physical therapy sessions and a month of occupational therapy, I finally went to Travis. I was wearing a wrist brace 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I had to take 12 ibuprofen a day. After two sessions with Travis, my pain subsided substantially. Now, I rarely take ibuprofen and only wear my wrist brace at work.”
Jane Chandler, Kansas City, MO
Addressing your pain isn’t only important for your physical health, it’s essential for your mental wellbeing too.
Chronic pain decreases our overall quality of life, contributing to feelings of isolation, irritation, hopelessness and depression. Yet, according to the American Academy of Pain Medicine, 100 million Americans continue to suffer from chronic pain. Traditional therapies and the medical industry are struggling to find a solution.
We can help.
Start Your Pain Free Life Journey! ~ $7
My #1 bestseller Pain Free Life: Eliminate Chronic Pain and Get Back to a Younger, More Active You! has helped thousands of people feel and move better. Download your copy today and learn:
• Why traditional therapies aren’t working
• The natural approach to ease your back or knee pain
• Exercises you can do from the comfort of home that successfully address pain issues
• My personal story about how I helped my dad avoid back surgery
• Multiple client success stories and case studies
“After 3 combat tours in Iraq my body took a beating. If I had this book 10 years ago I would have been in a lot less pain and been on less medicine."